Lost and Found

Yesterday, I found a picture I didn't realize I even had in my collection. Back in 1990, Dennis and I made the first of a couple of trips to Kansas City. And I must have dropped this in the boxes of family photos from that era (mostly of my kids as infants).  Needless to say, I was quite pleased to find this print -- and then had a devil of a time determining what park it was. After a lot of searching through Google Images, where I uncertainly decided it was Cincinnati's Riverfront Stadium, I put it up on Facebook asking for help. Former WYNY colleague Ken Martin sent me the link to the photo that sealed the deal on it not being Cincinnati -- but Kauffman Stadium, the always charming home of the Royals. Thanks, Ken!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rare Remnant of a Lost Ballpark

Another Yankee Trade

Will He Wear Zero in the Bronx?