Collector's Item

On my way out of Yankee Stadium Saturday, I took a quick look at what was on sale at a souvenir stand -- and one item caught my attention. You know where I'm heading. With all the trade rumors swirling, I thought it might be a good idea to capture that shirt to the right. So I took a quick snap with my phone.
The Yankees had settled on No Runs DMC -- riffing on the name of the famous rap trio --as the promotional phrase  for their big three relievers D (as in Dellin Betances), M (Andrew Miller) and C (Aroldis Chapman). With Monday's news that Chapman was heading to the Cubs in exchange for several prospects plus former Yankee Adam Warren., odds are you won't be seeing those shirts on sale during next week's homestand.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rare Remnant of a Lost Ballpark

Another Yankee Trade

Will He Wear Zero in the Bronx?