Remember Those Early April Predictions I Made?

As the post-season begins, you could say that I'm batting .600. Six of the ten teams I picked for the post-season made it. I missed on the Astros, Tigers, Royals and Diamondbacks (I ought to accept double demerits for choosing them!)...

But four of my five NL clubs are still in the running, along with the Red Sox and Blue Jays from the American League.

AL: Boston/ Toronto (Wild Card)/ KC/ Detroit (WC)/ Houston  Pennant: KC
NL: Washington/ Mets(WC)/ Chicago/ San Francisco/ Arizona(WC)  Pennant:  San Francisco
World Series Winner: San Francisco      
mikemccann.blogspot.com/2016/04/prediction-time.html

The playoffs begin tonight with Blue Jays hosting the Orioles.... Toronto goes with its Long Island-born standout Marcus Stroman.
I'll hold off on any more predictions until we're ready for the Division Series.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rare Remnant of a Lost Ballpark

Another Yankee Trade

Will He Wear Zero in the Bronx?